This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that your browser was able to connect to the website, but the page you requested was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable, or possibly even renamed or removed.
Most likely causes:
- There may be a typing error in the address.
- If you clicked on a link (e.g. as a saved 'favourite'), it may be out of date.
What you can try:
- Retype the address.
- Use the browser's 'BACK' button. If you were working on a document you may continue using the navigation bar on the left side of the page to go to your last working page. Or go to 'Home - Forms Manager' to resume a form. Unsubmitted forms are listed under 'Forms in progress'.
- Go to ASIC Searches and Lodgements and look for the information you want to restart.
- Go to ASIC Service availibility for updates on known problems.